Samantha Pascal  Co-Creator of Cinderella's Closet. Dog lover, yogi, always looking for the next adventure. Do no harm, but take no shit. Boston. inquire for bookings.
5495 posts 2342 followers 307 following

May 17, 2018

This li'l lady is the love of my life, forever.

230      15

May 18, 2018

Cool for the summer.

167      15

May 17, 2018

Throwback Thursday of a different sort. Dad, circa 1989. He was way cooler when I was a toddler.

540      200

May 17, 2018

Strike a pose.

78      10

May 15, 2018

Cinderella's Closet has received thousands of photos and letters from women across the country over the past eight years, sharing their experiences. You have always been and will always be our source of inspiration.

629      38

May 15, 2018

When you own 51% of the company and are lowkey plotting how to overthrow the other shareholders in order to get the other 49%. #blackandbougie

345      90

May 14, 2018

It's totally healthy if you use bananas and make it organic, right? #cheatsymornings

177      20

May 13, 2018

Good for the mind, body, and soul. Check out @inflexibleyogis to begin your journey.

105      7

May 13, 2018

Early morning #pursedump. Not pictured: digital camera, business cards, cell phone, assorted snacks, and various other things. I should get better at cleaning.

50      16

May 12, 2018

Did you know that Cinderella's Closet has multiple brick and morter stores across the country? Currently at six and hoping to develop more!

80      11

May 10, 2018

The average woman now only wears clothes seven times. Check for your local thrift shops and those old clothes, then focus on a more sustainable wardrobe.

190      30

May 9, 2018

The future is here. Stay tuned for news on my upcoming projects!

110      15